Be Where You Are, and Help Where You Aren't

Remember (all those years ago) when iPhones, Smart phones, even cell phones weren't part of our daily lives? You actually spent time with those you love, ate meals without checking Insta and just decided to be where you were, in the present, enjoying the company of your friends? I don't know about y'all, but there are times when I wish I didn't have my phone. 
via http://paigeeventually.com/2012/12/18/be-where-you-are-free-printable/
From phone stacking to just basic self-dicipline, I've tried to get better about "being where you are", but sometimes I need an incentive. Now through UNICEF, at tap.unicefusa.org (on your mobile device) for every 10 minutes you don't touch your device, 1 days worth of water is donated to a child in need. How cool is that? You can be where you are, and help someone where you aren't all at the same time, without much stress or hassle. 


Check it out today!




0




0 comments: