Photo Catch Up

I'm working a lacrosse tournament all weekend (Yay!) but that doesn't leave a ton of time for blogging-- it does leave a lot of time for getting sunburnt (oops). I've decided today that I'm gonna catch you up on what I have been doing over my little blog-break through some Instagram pictures--Hope you enjoy!

This is a recent picture from work. Gotta love that indoor life while it's still cold out. It's amazing to see how fast kids can really pick up a sport and it's been amazing to watch them grow over the past year. I hope I have good news to tell y'all once the tournament is over! 


I was having a hard day not too long ago. Internship interviews weren't going as planned, school was getting to be too much and we were rapidly approaching Valentine's day (I'm single and I'm enjoying it, but being single on Valentine's day is still #rough). I decided to visit Brewed coffee shop at it was absolutely amazing. Great mood (totally tumblr-esq), delicious drinks (pictured here is the grasshopper) and just completely relaxing. I sat back and read some C.S. Lewis and cleared my mind and I cannot wait to go back--I hear the food is to die for.


This is me and my friend Courtney hanging with one of the members of our homeless family on Valentines day. Fort Worth has a huge homeless problem and it has been such a joy meeting underserved members of my community and really getting to know them for who they are, not for who we see when they are on the side of the road.


And lastly, this is my friend Julie and I on a recent night out. Growing older definitely has its downsides (hello working all weekend), but I do love that as a Junior in college, life is less of stressfully running around trying to meet everyone, do everything and more about just having a good time with your friends. 

Well, that's all I've really been up to while over my blogging break: working, dealing with school, chilling with homeless friends and going out on occasion. Wish me luck tomorrow! We've won 4 games...hopefully we can win more! 

What have y'all been up to lately?

xo

0




0 comments: