The Start of Something New

It's that time of year folks, time for resolutions. Some people...okay like 98% of Americans want to "get fit", "lose weight", "get healthy"etc. I would be lying if I said I was part of the 2%. I want to get fit again, and in order to do so, I've decided to make an investment in myself.

-Introducing my Fitbit Force-
One of these things is not like the other...

I wanted a health tracker for a while, but I never could figure out which one I wanted. There are so many brands, that track different metrics, It wasn't until a couple of days after Christmas when I realized I really wanted the Force. Finding it was insanely difficult (it's backordered everywhere) but I ended up finding it on Verizon.com (and they were good to the AT&T girl).

This afternoon it arrived and I can't wait to tell y'all how it goes!

What are your New Year's resolutions and how are you ensuring you stick with them?

0




0 comments: